Classic car hood ornaments

8 years 4 months ago #475662 by Vespista
Went to a classic car show and became fascinated with some of the elaborate mascots and thought I'd share some...

Photo Comments
8 years 4 months ago #475693 by KCook
A fun set :cheers:

Kelly

Canon 50D, Olympus PL2
kellycook.zenfolio.com/

8 years 4 months ago #475803 by Vespista
Thanks Kelly.
Neil.

Photo Comments
8 years 4 months ago #475955 by KCook
I had fun with these a couple of years ago -

www.photographytalk.com/forum/general-ph...-classic-car-auction

Kelly

Canon 50D, Olympus PL2
kellycook.zenfolio.com/

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The OM System OM-1 Mark II is highly similar to its predecessor, but the updates OM System has included make the Mark II one of the best camera systems for the price point.

Jul 24, 2024

The Sigma DP2 Quattro is a rare breed. It’s a large-sensor point-and-shoot camera with a 29MP sensor and a 30mm f/2.8 fixed lens. The question is, who is this camera for? Let’s find out!

Jul 17, 2024

I’ve been testing the Vanguard VEO 5 264CB-160S for several weeks now, and I have to say that my first impressions are nothing but good. Vanguard has knocked it out of the park yet again!

Jul 01, 2024

The Fujifilm X-H2s is Fuji’s flagship hybrid APS-C mirrorless camera. It launched in the summer of 2022 and has been impressing photographers and videographers alike ever since!

Jun 17, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Learning how to start in photography can be tough. You have to learn the creative and technical aspects of photography, then commit yourself to practice. Get some tips on how to do that!

Jul 25, 2024

No matter who you are and how much (or little) experience you have behind the lens, you’re bound to get in a rut at some point. But with these creative photography tips, you can get out of that rut!

Jul 25, 2024

Portrait photography can be a highly rewarding genre. Of course, to get the best results, you need to employ some key strategies for composition. Get a few such tips in this quick tutorial!

Jul 24, 2024

Wide-angle photography is especially useful when photographing landscapes. But mistakes can be made when shooting with a wide-angle lens. Get a few tips for what not to do in this guide!

Jul 24, 2024

The OM System OM-1 Mark II is highly similar to its predecessor, but the updates OM System has included make the Mark II one of the best camera systems for the price point.

Jul 24, 2024

Abstract photography requires a certain approach to get the best results. In this guide, I share some tips and tricks that will help you envision your abstract images and showcase them in a beautiful way.

Jul 23, 2024

There are plenty of Canon RF zoom lenses to add to your kit. But not all are easy on the pocketbook. So, that begs the question - which budget RF lenses should you buy? Let’s find out!

Jul 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R1 was finally released last week, and the question is - does it live up to the hype? Let’s dive in and explore firsthand what this camera does and doesn’t offer.

Jul 23, 2024