photo retouching and restoration businesses

7 years 10 months ago #489251 by joirv
recently, I came across some older family photographs. while some of them are in great condition, there are some that have sustained some damage over the years (rips, stains, etc.) I'm wondering if anybody here might know of any businesses that might be able to repair these damages?? Or would it be better to contract an individual freelancer for a project like this? if so does anyone know where I might be able to find a reliable place to find freelance artists willing to work on a personal project? thanks

Photo Comments
7 years 9 months ago #489980 by Lavender Photo
I do some freelance work every now and then on a site called Upwork - you should check that out. I see postings for retouch jobs there all the time, so I'm sure you won't have too much trouble finding someone that can help you work with your images

Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoshN1
6 years 3 months ago #565338 by romansou
my friend is using these guys for photo restoration link

4 years 10 months ago #649335 by Jennifer_Fennell
The word retouching indicates to any type of job made use of to use to change a picture literally. It indicates to change or enhance the look of the photo. Retouching is done to eliminate different photo issues like dirt, dark areas or perhaps alter the history. Image retouching is commonly used for numerous sectors such as clothing, e-commerce, and style and portrait digital photography. These are the common techniques of clipping path service .

4 years 5 months ago #668613 by clippingphotoexperts
photo retouching:

Photo retouching is the process of altering an image to prepare it for final presentation. Retouchers typically perform actions that are small localized adjustments to an image. Usually completed after globalized adjustments (such as color correction), retouching is the polishing of an image.

photo restoration

Digital photograph restoration is the practice of restoring the appearance of a digital copy of a physical photograph that has been damaged by natural, man-made, or environmental causes or simply affected by age or neglect.
Here is the photo editing company: 
Pixelster is the best photo retouching company.

Attachments:
4 years 4 months ago #670606 by robertsmith19
Thank you so much for sharing your experiences. I appreciate your writing. 
photo retouching is the most important thing for the photography business. Need to learn a lot about photo post-production. 

Photo Comments
2 years 1 month ago #735780 by LeonieEiffel
Photo retouching is a demand full service in photo editing agencies. Only an expert photo editor can say when a photo is perfect for a post in a webshop or eCommerce website. If you have an idea about photo retouching and restoration service then you will do your own. But if you have no idea about this then you need to hire someone who is an expert in this sector. 

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Latest Articles

In this guide to the bokeh effect, you’ll learn what bokeh is and the factors involved in creating it. You’ll also explore some beautiful example images to spark your creativity with bokeh!

May 16, 2024

Upgrade your kit in 2024 with the best intermediate camera on the market! The question is, what camera fits the bill? We’ve got three top options for you to choose from in this buyer’s guide.

May 15, 2024

The best photography jobs right now are a mix of tried-and-true gigs like wedding photography and new jobs highlighting AI’s capabilities, travel, and videography.

May 15, 2024

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

Starting a photography business is one thing; sustaining your business over a long period of time is another. Use the tips in this professional photography guide to build something with longevity!

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

Cinematic photography is an interesting genre that combines photographic and videographic skills along with effective storytelling techniques. The result? Highly impactful images!

May 09, 2024

Newborn photography requires skill, the right gear, and a lot of patience. This beginner’s guide discusses critical topics that will help you be more prepared for before, during, and after the shoot.

May 08, 2024